Total Pageviews

Monday, November 15, 2010

MALTHAI ,, sweet !



Ulaa, ~ to all .

I had joined an international programme which involved two country , our Malaysia TERCHENTA :) and red cloth - country , thailand! upps , no komen,sire! it was an exciting programme and this year , it was held at my skulaa .I can't remember the right date for this , but if i'm not mistaken it totally held on last September . ahah ! f . y . i,, 5 ''hottie'' from Integrasi Kubang Pasu ( IKUPs ) also took part . tataw ar pe diowang punya main motif , but yaa .. as an honor , we welcomed 'em with pleasure . the programme only involved half of my batch and half of the Siamese . uhh , my bff '' najel '' and '' gHa '' are not involved as they'r had another important things to do ~ it's quite sad for me . but , i still have to keep goin .

then , untuk membahagiakan lagi budaak2 siam uhh , kitowang bawak leer gi Pantai Kerachut , Teluk Bahang ,PENANG ! tempat tuu memg chantek sesagt ! nk tgk ? ;)



naaaaaa ,! bukan saje2 dok pantai aw , I've got chance to see the process of ' penyu menetas ' on my couples eyes! so teruja dowh ,!the turtle was so cute ! it moves very fast and always inwards . I felt 'GELI2 ' at first but yaa . . I LOVE IT! I'm da most lucky person in this world.........huh, over je uh!
aduyaaii , larat nk tulis nii . AHAKS,! on the cultural night , we were asked to sing , dance and also act involving two tradition of both countries . yaa .. it's fun to learn thai's dance ( tepuk2 jew ) ,, thai's dialeg and hey , i can speak in thai's now ! gonna try ?

  • kap un kap = thx !
  • chan rak te = i love u !
err , act ad agi.. but SORRY , I almost forgot . huhu ^_^ . we had the night with laugh and joy . ieyt , time to END kan this story . my bed is calling to SLEEP !sorry guys , I love to write more , but no one can beat my bed's seduce ! , even him ..GOTCHA!
just like all post , anyone . the story last with epy :)) thxfor reading dear ,!

nuzul's LOVE u all ,!






No comments:

Post a Comment